Permanent Residency With a Family Green Card

Hire a San Jose Immigration Attorney Today

The United States immigration system is extremely difficult to navigate through without proper representation from a dedicated legal professional. If you are filing to receive a green card through a family member, you should do so with Byrd & Associates on your side.

Successful immigration solutions start at Byrd & Associates. When you come to our firm, you can be confident in the team of professionals who are wholly committed to guiding you through every step. Our firm is proud to stand by you and we will work tirelessly to ensure your immigration matter is handled successfully and efficiently.

Let us help you make your American dream come true. Call (408) 384-4448 today.

Who is eligible for a family Green Card?

In an effort to encourage family unity, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services allows U.S. citizens to petition on behalf of a relative to lawfully enter and live permanently in the United States. The immigration system gives special priority to immediate relatives, but non-immediate relatives may still be able to receive sponsorship through the “family preference category.”

Immediate relatives include:

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried children under the age of 21
  • Parent (if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21)

Relatives under the family preference category include:

  • Unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21
  • Married children of any age
  • Brothers and sisters (if the U.S. citizen petitioner is over the age of 21)

Take The First Step With Us on Your Side

At Byrd & Associates, our San Jose immigration attorney strives to make your dreams a reality by offering uniquely-focused representation that is tailored to meet your needs. We have a near perfect record for almost every case we've handled. Should you hire us, you can trust that your case is considered a top priority.

To request a confidential consultation, fill out our brief online form today.